For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; anyone entering our hospital facilities must wear a mask that covers the mouth, nose and chin at all times. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to a person with Covid-19 in the past 10 days, please do not enter the facility.
Updated March 1, 2022:
- Visiting Hours are 8am – 9 pm daily
- Normal Visitation for general patient population.
- Normal Visitation for labor and delivery patients (allowed 24/7). For more information, click Labor & Delivery Visitation .
- Mandatory masking for all visitors.
- Visitors should be symptom-free, with no recent exposure to Covid, and are encouraged to be vaccinated
- Limited visitation for Covid-19 patients
- One visitor over the age of 18 each day, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Visitor must check-in at the nurses station to be provided the appropriate N95 mask and other Person Protective Equipment (PPE).
All persons must enter and exit through the front entrance or emergency room entrance.
Hospital entrance is currently limited to two points -- the main lobby off of Hartsville Pike, and the Emergency Department entrance for those seeking emergency care.
Free parking is available to patients and visitors of SRMC in the hospital’s parking garage located on the corner of Hartsville Pike and Steam Plant Road.
Wireless Internet Access
As a service to our patients and visitors, SRMC provides free wireless internet access through the hospital. Select “Guest_Access” from the available wireless networks.
Vending machines are located in Tower B just outside the courtyard on the first floor and in the main hallway across from the Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation waiting area.