For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; all visitors will be screened before entry. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Effective February 10, 2021:
Visiting Hours: 7 am - 9 pm
- Each patient may have only one WELL visitor at a time.
- During sign-in, visitors will be digitally screened for temperature and must self-report any COVID-19 symptoms or exposures.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors must always wear a mask over their nose and mouth.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening or fail to comply with masking guidelines will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- No visitors will be allowed to visit COVID-19 positive units/patients.
All persons must enter and exit through the front entrance or emergency room entrance.
Hospital entrance is currently limited to two points -- the main lobby off of Hartsville Pike, and the Emergency Department entrance for those seeking emergency care.
Free parking is available to patients and visitors of SRMC in the hospital’s parking garage located on the corner of Hartsville Pike and Steam Plant Road.
Wireless Internet Access
As a service to our patients and visitors, SRMC provides free wireless internet access through the hospital.