For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; all visitors will be screened before entry. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Effective December 9, 2020:
- No visitors for general inpatients or patients having outpatient services (i.e., imaging, lab)
- No visitors in the Emergency Department, unless approved by clinical supervisor
- No visitors will be allowed to visit Covid-19 positive units/patients
- One support person allowed for the following patients:
- Same-Day Surgery
- Labor and Delivery
- Special Needs
- End-of-Life care
- No support persons under age 18
- All support persons must enter and exit through the front lobby. Everyone will be screened for temperature and symptoms, must check in on arrival and check out when leaving. All support persons must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Hospital entrance is currently limited to two points -- the main lobby off of Hartsville Pike, and the Emergency Department entrance for those seeking emergency care.
Free parking is available to patients and visitors of SRMC in the hospital’s parking garage located on the corner of Hartsville Pike and Steam Plant Road.
Wireless Internet Access
As a service to our patients and visitors, SRMC provides free wireless internet access through the hospital.