Visitation Policy Update effective October 5
October 4, 2021
For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; anyone entering our hospital facilities must wear a mask that covers the mouth, nose and chin at all times. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to a person with Covid-19 in the past 10 days, please do not enter the facility.
- Visiting Hours are 9 am – 7 pm daily
- Patients are limited to two adult (18+) visitors at a time. Visitors are encouraged to be vaccinated.
- Two support people for labor and delivery patients (allowed 24/7)
- Mandatory masking for all visitors
- One visitor permitted for patients in the Emergency Department
- No visitors for Covid-19 patients