Visitation Policy: November 23, 2020
November 23, 2020
For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; all visitors will be screened before entry. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Effective Monday, November 23, 2020:
• No visitors for patients with confirmed or suspected Covid-19
• One visitor per day for all other patients, from 10 am – 7 pm only.
• Visitors must be screened for symptoms, check-in on arrival and check out when leaving.
• One visitor per surgery, labor and delivery, pediatric, special needs, or end-of-life care patient
• No visitors under age 18.
• One visitor/patient in ER, at the discretion of nurse supervisor
• All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.