Limited Visitation Policy Update effective February 10
February 10, 2021
At Sumner Regional Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidelines as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
Due to the current prevalence and trend of Covid-19 in our community, we have implemented limited visitor policies to protect our patients, employees, medical providers, and community.
Visiting Hours: 7 am – 9 pm
- Each patient may have only one WELL visitor at a time.
- During sign-in, visitors will be digitally screened for temperature and must self-report any COVID-19 symptoms or exposures.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors must always wear a mask over their nose and mouth.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening or fail to comply with masking guidelines will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- No visitors will be allowed to visit COVID-19 positive units/patients
All persons must enter and exit through the front entrance or emergency room entrance.