An important part of keeping the community healthy is early detection of diseases and illnesses. Our outpatient diagnostic center performs a wide variety of imaging procedures to help you and your doctor understand your current health condition.
A Focus on Patient Comfort
At the Diagnostic Center, patient comfort and care are the top priority. We know procedures and screenings can be stressful. The Diagnostic Center has been designed to ease as much stress as possible. When your doctor orders a test, you’ll be comforted to know most tests can be performed right here at Sumner Station. With a comprehensive and convenient facility that focuses on outpatient care, we can provide fast and efficient services, therefore reducing patient waits - all in a tranquil and private setting.
The Diagnostic Center at Sumner Station offers the latest technology in medical imaging. Services include:
- 64 Slice CT – full body computed tomography scanning, including cardiac imaging
- 1.5 T MRI – full body high definition magnetic resonance imaging, including new technology to perform breast MRI and MRI-guided breast biopsy
- General Radiology (X-ray) – latest computed radiography capabilities with long bone and total spine imaging, as well as routine radiographic exams
- Ultrasound – general, abdominal, breast and obstetrical imaging, with latest 3D/4D technology which is more widely used during pregnancy
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging – a nuclear medicine study used to measure metabolic activity within the body. The Diagnostics at Sumner Station has the only one in Sumner County.
Registration and order entry will be conducted in the Diagnostic Center to allow one convenient location for registration and imaging for patients and their families. Adding to the comfort of patients visiting the Diagnostic Center should be the fact that our clinical staff and physicians include fully trained and registered imaging technologists, registered nurses and board-certified radiologists. We are proud to offer secure image archival and retrieval, meaning your images are always available for continued medical care and if desired, your doctor can access your images via secure user code and password.
Diagnostic Center at Sumner Station
225 Big Station Camp Blvd.
Gallatin, TN 37066