Visitation Policy: September 4, 2020
September 4, 2020
For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; all visitors will be screened before entry. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Effective Friday, September 4, 2020, visitation is limited to:
- One visitor per patient at a time, up to 2 per day. Visiting hours are 10 am- 7 pm daily.
- One visitor for those having outpatient surgery
- One visitor per labor and delivery, pediatric, special needs, or end-of-life care patient
- No visitors under age 13
- One visitor per patient in the Emergency Department
- No visitors will be allowed to visit Covid-19 positive units/patients.
- Visitors must enter and exit through the front lobby or ER lobby. Everyone will be screened for temperature and symptoms and must check-in on arrival and check out when leaving. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.