Limited Visitation Notice: July 1, 2020
June 30, 2020
Due to the current prevalence and trend of Covid-19 in our community, we are implemented limited visitor policies to protect our patients, employees, medical providers, and community.
Effective Wednesday, July 1, 2020, visitation is limited to:
- One visitor for those having outpatient surgery.
- One visitor per labor and delivery, pediatric, special needs, or end-of-life care patient.
- No visitors for general inpatients, imaging, laboratory, or other outpatient services.
- No visitors under age 13.
- No visitors in the Emergency Department, unless approved by clinical supervisor.
- No visitors will be allowed to visit COVID positive units/patients.
- Visitors must enter and exit through the front lobby. They will be screened for temperature and symptoms, must check in on arrival and check out when they are leaving. All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation, as things change frequently and processes adjust.