Coronavirus (COVID-19) Operational Information
Updated: June 23, 2021
Our hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to adjust our operations and are taking the necessary steps to ensure safe care for all patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19. For more information on the virus, please contact the health department.
The CDC's new masking guidance for fully vaccinated people does not apply to healthcare settings. We are continuing to wear masks out of an abundance of caution and to protect our patients and each other. ALL visitors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Current visiting hours and information
- Common Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Sumner County Health Department
- Sumner County Emergency Management Agency
- Tennessee Hospital Association COVID-19 page
- Tennessee Department of Health List of Covid-19 assessment sites
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- What You Should Do If You Have Respiratory Symptoms
- Handwashing Information
- Symptoms of COVID-19